Our Journey: The Specialist in Soft Silicone Hearing Protection For Industry Since 1994
Pacific Ears (ACS) Australia and New Zealand are companies dedicated to hearing conservation and manufacturing of custom-fit products for hearing protection for Music, Industry, Aviation, Gun Sport, Military, Motor Sport and more.
ACS went on to develop its own range of hearing protection filters and recently introduced the PRO Series, which is now the industries go to hearing protection product and is worn by thousands of people the world over, extending beyond the music sector into industry, military and motorsport.
Hearing protection is required in any workplace environment where the average noise exposure is over 85dB. At ACS Custom Australia and New Zealand we specialize in custom moulded hearing protection conform Australian/New Zealand and/or European standards.
We are the leading manufacturer of class 1 to 5 or similar hearing protectors and the only manufacturer in Australasia with certification in Class 3 and 5 canal mould protectors.
Wonder if your workers are safe from hearing damage? If you work in a safe environment? Talk to us and we can advise you about the best fitting solution for your staff.
Following the introduction of the world renowned ER-Series musician Ear Plugs (hearing protectors) designed specifically for musicians, and its first in-ear monitor, the T3, ACS rapidly built a reputation for itself amongst musicians and music lovers alike.
With a growing reputation amongst musicians and audiophiles Pacific Ears (ACS) Australia and New Zealand have continued to develop our in-ear monitors, introducing a new range of monitors aiming to provide excellent fit and sound for all. Consumer and pro audio specific models have enabled ACS to better meet the needs and desires of their customers.
The continuing development of its product line and a need to innovate in all areas still drives us to deliver the best products and service for which it has become renowned, understanding that each product is a one-off item and each customer is completely unique.
Why you should choose the best in the business?
- Our products are Cost Effective with Competitive Pricing
- We use state of the art 3D manufacturing technology for a precise and reproducible product.
- Custom-Made and Fitted products that deliver the best protection, keep spatial awareness, have a perfect seal, made from soft silicone and are discreet (have a low profile)
- Interchangeable filters class 1 to 5 ( AS/NZS 1270:2002 certified)
- Flattest responsive filters of any hearing protector worldwide
- Labs in Australia and New Zealand
- Certified product range, AS/NZS 1270:2002, European Standard for Earplug Hearing Protectors BS EN352-2 (SNR12, 15, 17, 20, 27 and 31), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com