Guarantee on ACS and Pacific Ears Australia PTY Ltd products
Pacific Ears Australia Pty Ltd. guarantees all custom ACS and Pacific Ears Australia Pty Ltd branded products for defective manufacturing, material/component failure for one year from the date of purchase. It would be helpful if you could supply the original invoice number when making a claim under warranty.
Not covered under warranty are damage due to abuse, cable damage, blockage due to wax or debris in the earpiece, or damage or alterations due to attempts to modify or rectify by unauthorised persons.
For all products: In case impressions are supplied, the fit and sound seal will only be guaranteed if the impressions meet minimum quality standards which are set by Pacific Ear Australia Pty Ltd. I.e. made from silicone material, past the second bend, had complete skin contact and no air inclusions. Impressions need to be recently made.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Custom made products cannot be returned for a refund. We do however remake or rework any earpiece returned due to poor fit within 30 days of purchase.
Please note that the price paid for a custom-made product is made up of several products, services and other elements, like: Appointment for an ear examination and impression taking; Shipping of ear impressions; Manufacturing of custom moulds; Acoustical filters, accessories and packaging; Shipping of the final product.
Most of the costs are for (external) services that are non-refundable and not a “product” as such. Buying a custom product means that you accept that paying for several products and services in one summarised price.
In the rare case that the fitting point can’t make impressions that meet our quality requirements because of the client’s personal circumstances, we will refund the amount paid for the product minus the costs for the impressions, postage and PayPal fees. The cost of taking the ear impressions is not part of the product, but a separate outsourced appointment. If you do not agree with this, you will have to supply your own impressions.
Filters (as long as they are in new condition) can be changed once within 30 days of purchase.
Removal pins on ER ear plugs come without any warranty on breaking off. When you order the product you waive your right to claim when they break off by misuse or other as that is not covered under our warranty.
In case you have ordered through our website and a refund is applicable we will refund the original amount minus the PayPal fee back in your account. (this is a PayPal policy)
- In case the client cancels an order, administration fees and other costs or fees (like appointments) might be deducted from a refund.
- Fittings appointments for custom made products need to be arranged within 12 months from purchase. After this period the order will be cancelled and a refund is not possible. If you think you can’t be fitted within this time frame please contact us immediately so we can make other arrangements.
- Ready-Fit products can be returned to Pacific Ears Australia Pty Ltd. within two weeks from the date of delivery. The products will only be fully refunded or credited if they are unused, in new condition and the packaging is not damaged or opened.
- All goods will be sent by courier with track and trace (signature on delivery). If required, you can ask us for the track and trace number. If you prefer standard post, please indicate when ordering. Please contact us for overseas options. If you require another courier service, please contact us.
- All custom made products are normally shipped within 10 working days after receiving the impressions, but often you will receive them earlier. This is not a guarantee for delivery within a certain time frame as all custom made products are uniquely shaped and manufactured so it can sometimes take a bit longer to make a perfect pair for you.
- Goods are delivered “ex-works” which means once they leave our premises, they are under the responsibility of the recipient.
- All products ordered by end users must be paid in advance. Companies can order and get invoiced for the goods received, The following conditions apply:
- All accounts are payable on the twentieth day of the month following the date of the invoice.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 2.5% per month and to charge a late payment penalty of 10% on any overdue accounts.
- If the account is not paid within 30 days after the due date, our debt recovery agency may charge you a fee equal of 25% of the unpaid portion of the invoice amount and any other legal and collections costs not covered by the fee. The minimum fee will be $25.
- All goods remain property of Pacific Ears Australia Pty Ltd until fully paid for by the customer.
- Prices can change without notice.
- Written quotes remain valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Photos published on our website are indicative only. Colour/shape and engravings can differ.
Our earplugs are intended to assist in the prevention of hearing damage only and are not intended to be a total prevention solution. They must be used strictly in accordance with the instructions provided, failure to use them in accordance with our directions (or the directions of your hearing professional or any other involved professional or regulation) may result in permanent hearing damage and all liability is waived in this respect. The earplugs are intended to be part of a total protection solution and are not intended to be a standalone prevention solution.
We would like you to be completely satisfied. If, for any reason, you experience difficulties or are not satisfied with the product or services you receive from us, please let us know.